Sunday, January 20, 2019

Thank You!

I am in awe of those who serve in the military and especially those who served in a war.  I would never have had the ability to do that job but my sister and her husband both served in the Air Force during the Vietnam War but never actually in Vietnam and my husband is a Vietnam Navy veteran.  My nephew served two tours in the Air Force in Afghanistan.  I am so proud of my family and all those who served.  This box is a Thank You to them.
Begin at the Cape Canaveral National Cemetery in Mims, Florida.
 If you time it right, you will see the sunrise over this peaceful area.
 
 Although the cemetery is already beautiful, Wreaths Across America made it even more so.
After paying your tributes and admiring the beauty, head to the Memorial Path.
 Enter beside this sign.
 Pass this tribute to the Florida Sky Soldiers.
 When you get to this concrete pad and can see the fence on the other side of the road, head towards the fence.
As you walk across this area, notice the drainage grate between the trees on the sandy path.
 Then look for the third fence post to the right of the drainage ditch.
 Behind that post you will see some decomposing logs.  Check close to the fence post for the box.

No comments: